Have any of had strange dreams involving aliens that could hint at a possible abduction or just something you couldn't grasp? I've had one recently, but I don't want to reveal much detail about it. And could a bad weird dream about an alien mean you were visited by bad aliens?Read more >
Was out walking my dogs at night. For the past few weeks I've been watching the sky for UFOs and usually can distinguish what is a plane or not by the blinking lights on the bottom of the aircraft, and that's what I have been seeing often that I thought was weird. But I was eyeing the sky (this was coincidental since my phone was out of battery so I couldn't record or photograph.) But, as a skeptic, I was eyeing this as a plane, but then the object light dims in for a brief second, and then out again. This went on for a short duration and then the dimming stopped and the object was gone.
Afterwards, I did look at possible things it could've been, like a meteorite or a space station, but then after that research it was apparent I saw someth…Read more >
Today is the 66th anniversary of the Roswell, New Mexico UFO reports.
And there is a neat little point and click adventure game on the Google homepage, click play to activate it.
I'm still trying to figure out what to do still in the game.Read more >
Hello, I have been on here just a little while and have thought of a bit of an issue for discussion or debate.
We've all heard of the reports of different sorts of UFOs or USOs (it seems to me that each UFO design indentifies a different alien race.) But the question still lingers - What could they want with us?
- Was their planet destroyed and they are looking to merge life with us (and maybe already have)?
- Are they studying us to learn how to communicate their advanced technology and teach or to warn us about something?
- If they are hiding, like maybe an interdimensional being, why from us?
- A bit too cliche, but do they want to take over or destroy our planet?
- Or are they just here to protect us from an unseen force?
Anything else? I'd b…Read more >